ProMinent UV System Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system Dulcodes LP-PE plastic is absolutely corrosion-free
A system is corrosion-free if it experiences minimal or no wear caused by the reaction of the material in contact with chemicals (e.g. chlorine).
more in the glossary
. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. The reactor is temperature-resistant through a special welding process and optimised to a pressure rating of up to 4 bar. Our patented Vario-Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in our LP-PE systems. We achieve an extremely high UVC efficiency, thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the Vario Flux lamps.
Features & Benefits
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable.
- Long-term salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission.
- Highly efficient Vario Flux 350 W lamps provide for maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Electronic ballasts for the gentle ignition, operation and individual monitoring of the lamps.
- The replacement of lamps is reduced to the absolute minimum.
- Low maintenance costs and low follow-on costs, as there are fewer, high-performance lamps featuring amalgam technology with an excellent service life of up to 14,000 hours
||Click here to download the Dulcodes LP-PE Plastic brochure