ProMinent® UV System Dulcodes MP - Medium Pressure
Effective solution for the treatment of swimming pool water – designed for the decomposition of combined chlorine.
The UV system Dulcodes MP is fitted with output-optimised medium-pressure lamps, which guarantee the efficient photochemical breakdown of combined chlorine in swimming pool water. The system is insensitive to the most adverse conditions in warm, humid plant rooms enriched by aggressive chemicals. The robust system technology remains completely unaffected by this.
Efficient cleaning of the lamp protection tubes during operation is possible with ease. The lamp protection tubes can either be cleaned by a manual wiper or by the optionally extendible motor-driven automatic wiper.
The Dulcodes MP is a compact inline system. Thanks to its flexible flange options, the system can be used with ease for different nominal widths of circulation rate. The UV reactor is designed in such a way that no UV radiation can escape from the reactor. This means that the system can be installed directly in a plastic pipe.
- Simple installation, thanks to the compact inline system, ensures minimum installation costs and fast retrofitting.
- Maximum flexibility when installing, thanks to free choice of the fitting position and direct installation in plastic pipes, as no UV radiation escapes from the reactor.
- Automatic switching on and off based on the chloramine value, for example in conjunction with the DULCOMARIN®
- Unbeatably simple and quick maintenance: All maintenance work can be carried out quickly and conveniently from one side.
- Manual power control for optimum adaptation of the system to the respective capacity requirement (not for Dulcodes 1 x 0.65MP and 1MP)
- Manual or automatic wiper system for the efficient removal of deposits on the lamp protection tube. The wiper system can be easily retrofitted.