Prominent 2 Tank Saturator - Vacuum Load System
The ProMinent® 5kg Bottle Loader Sodium Fluoride Saturator (Up-flow) package has been specifically designed & developed for adding fluoride into town water supplies.
ProMinent Fluid Controls Pty Ltd specialises in the supply, installation and commissioning of fluoridation equipment; and has supplied in excess of 65 fluoridation plants over the past 35 years.
Sodium Fluoride has a reliable saturation solubility of 4.05%. By keeping excess sodium fluoride powder in a dissolving tank, a constant 4.05% Sodium Fluoride (NaF) saturated solution is maintained. This is then dosed into the water supply, via a ProMinent® Gamma X Metering Pump, in proportion to the mains 4-20 milliamp flow signal.
- Chemical Loading via a Prominent Vacuum Loader system.
- Low dust.
- Integrated dust reducing vent tank.
- Exhaust filtered and piped outside of the room.
- Increased operator safety.
- Twin tanks integrated into a single package.
- Custom fabricated tank / baffles.
- Two blank sides on the tanks, allowing placement in the corner of the room.
- Available as a Vacuum Loader or with a Prominent Bottle loader fitted.
- One tank makes a batch, the chemical is aggressively mixed and then allowed to settle.
- The batch is transferred regularly to top up the second tank.
- Second tank contains clean saturated fluoride solution. Ready to be dosed at any time.
- Only a small amount of fluoride is required to be loaded into the system. This will still maintain complete saturation of the solution in the second tank. Unlike a conventional saturator which requires large volumes of chemical to operate.
- When tank cleaning is required, only a small amount of waste chemical needs to be removed.
- A water softener and water heater are supplied with the system.
- Softener removes the “hardness” from the service water. The fluoride in the tank lasts longer with the “hardness” removed.
- Automatic regeneration of the water softener does not require intervention by the operator.
- The water heater heats up the water entering the tank, this results in less time for chemical to saturate.
- These components are fully integrated into the system.
- Compact system made in modules.
- Easy to place in the room, especially with restricted space.
- Layout variation possible with modular design, allows for difficult rooms.
- Easy to wire junction box in each module. Connect with multicore cabling.
- One system can operate over a large flow range. This allows the system to be upgraded to larger flow rates in the future.
- Lower waste generated and easier cleaning.
- Latest modern design made to be very efficient.
||Click here to download the Prominent 2 Tank Saturator brochure