ACCU-PULSE Pulsation Dampeners
A Pulsation Dampener is an accumulator with a set pre-charge that absorbs system shocks while minimising pulsations, pipe vibration, water hammering and pressure fluctuations. By minimizing pulsation in the system components like regulators, solenoids, sensors and pumps will see decreased wear and have longer life. Pulsation dampeners are tied directly onto the discharge manifold or plumbed immediately downstream of the pump.
- Increase system efficiency and pump life
- Decrease maintenance and costs
- Protect pipes, meters, valves and instrumentation from pulsation and vibration
- Ensure meter accuracy, longevity and repeatability
- Reduce pressure fluctuations and diaphragm wear
- Prevent foaming and splashing
- Lightweight, compact design
- 150 psi rating
- Easy in-line maintenance
- 2 year warranty
- 3/8, 3/4 and 1 pipe connections; 10 & 85 Cubic in.
- PP, PVC, PVDF, 316 S/S, Alloy 20 and Hastelloy C
- High Pressure Dampeners to 4000 psi available