Tomal® Big Bag Emptying Unit
Emptying made simple!
Tomal® Big Bag Emptying Units are designed for use with both disposable and returnable sacks. When used with disposable bags, the emptying unit is equipped with pyramid blades; when used with reusable bags it is equipped with a flap. The Big Bags are suspended in the frame with the aid of a lifting cross bar. The discharge funnel is matched to the bag size used. A special rubber seal ensures minimum dust formation. A vibrator is used as a discharge aid and is controlled by the empty level signaler below the outlet. Used in conjunction with the TOMAL® Multi-Screw Feeder, it permits the discharging and metering of free-flowing or poorly-flowing bulk goods.
Features & Benefits
- Frame 1,570 x 1,300 x 2,540 mm (WxLxH). The height can be adjusted up to 2,040 mm
- Powder storage tank with powder filling probe, 30-litre content
- Discharge funnels available for various bag sizes
- Tomal ® multi-screw feeder for reliable emptying of Big Bags and accurate metering
- Pyramid blades for disposable bags, alternatively flap for use with reusable bags
- Rubber seal for minimisation of dust
- Vibrator as discharge aid, controlled by the empty level signaler under the outlet
- Lifting equipment comprising lifting cross for forklift, alternatively manual or electrical traveling crane
- Hygienic Big Bag emptying for dust-free operation
- Dust extraction filter
- Complete electrical system
||Click here to download the Tomal Big Bag Opening brochure