Tomal Big Bag Emptying Unit
Emptying made simple!
Tomal Big Bag Emptying Units are designed for use with both disposable and returnable sacks. When used with disposable bags, the emptying unit is equipped with pyramid blades; when used with reusable bags it is equipped with a flap. The Big Bags are suspended in the frame with the aid of a lifting cross bar. The discharge funnel is matched to the bag size used. A special rubber seal ensures minimum dust formation. A vibrator is used as a discharge aid and is controlled by the empty level signaler below the outlet. Used in conjunction with the TOMAL Multi-Screw Feeder, it permits the discharging and metering of free-flowing or poorly-flowing bulk goods.
Features & Benefits
- Frame 1,570 x 1,300 x 2,540 mm (WxLxH). The height can be adjusted up to 2,040 mm
- Powder storage tank with powder filling probe, 30-litre content
- Discharge funnels available for various bag sizes
- Tomal ® multi-screw feeder for reliable emptying of Big Bags and accurate metering
- Pyramid blades for disposable bags, alternatively flap for use with reusable bags
- Rubber seal for minimisation of dust
- Vibrator as discharge aid, controlled by the empty level signaler under the outlet
- Lifting equipment comprising lifting cross for forklift, alternatively manual or electrical traveling crane
- Hygienic Big Bag emptying for dust-free operation
- Dust extraction filter
- Complete electrical system
||Click here to download the Tomal Big Bag Opening brochure