Turbidity Meter – TurbSense®
The TurbSense® online turbidity meter is a breakthrough in measurement technologies in that it automatically varies the light output so that the turbidity can be measured independently of background light and electronic drift.
Ranging from 0.01 NTU to 1000 NTU with a resolution in the 0-10 NTU range of 0.001
The TurbSense® online turbidity meters are available with different controllers giving you the same great performance with different communication, display, and control options. With the TurbSense® range of online turbidity meters, you get everything that you need – and nothing that you don’t, without sacrificing the quality of the measurement.
The online turbidity meters from Pi are now in use around the world providing trouble free, easy to use solutions to a range of online turbidity monitoring and control
- Autoclean solid state optical sensor – no moving parts
- Single point calibration – very easy to use
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters between 0 NTU and 1000 NTU
- 0.001 resolution
- Automatic debubbling and bubble removal solutions – no interference from bubbles