1 Tonne Drum Chlorine Scales
Rugged Scale Provides Accurate Weighing of Ton Containers in High Volume Operations.
The Model 3000 Digital Ton Cylinder Scale is designed for weighing standard ton cylinders from 22″ to 39″ in diameter and offers a net capacity of up to 2,000 lbs. Featuring corrosion resistant construction and an economical single load cell design, the rugged low-profile base allows for safe and easy handling of containers. Indicators are available from 1 to 4 channels with 4-20 mA outputs and optional set point relays.
- Rugged steel construction protected by a corrosion resistant dry powder epoxy finish
- Low profile platform design (8 1/2″) increases safety and ease of cylinder handling
- Trunnions with solid UHMW polyethylene rollers on stainless steel axles for ease of turning
- NTEP stainless steel shear beam, temperature compensated load cell with built-in mechanical overload stop to protect it from damage during rough cylinder loading
- Electronic indicator housed in NEMA 4X, UL approved enclosure to provide protection from acids
- 20 ft. of 4 conductor wire cable
- High and low level set points
- 0-5V or 0-10V output signal
- Remote mounting of indicator box up to 200 feet (61 meters) away – includes junction box and additional length of 4 conductor wire cable
- Cylinder restraining straps
||Click here to download the 1 tonne scales brochure
||Click here to download the 1 tonne scales dimensional drawing