70kg Bottle Chlorine Scales
The Ideal Weighing Solution for Applications Requiring Frequent On/Off Loading of Gas Cylinders.
The Model 2350 Digital Dual Cylinder Scale is designed for weighing two gas cylinders up to 12″ in diameter simultaneously and offers a net capacity of up to 150 lbs. Featuring corrosion resistant construction and three-point suspension on the weighing disks, the low-profile base allows for safe and easy handling of cylinders. Indicators are available from 2 to 4 channels with 4-20 mA outputs and optional set point relays.
- Rugged steel construction protected by a corrosion resistant, zinc oxide primed and dry powder coated finish, with molded fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic base and weighing disks for use in harsh environments
- Low profile platform design (1 1/2″) increases safety and ease of cylinder handling
- Six (6) stainless steel bending beam, temperature compensated load cells
- All hardware is stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Electronic indicator housed in NEMA 4X, UL approved enclosure to provide protection from acids
- Cylinder support and chains
- High and low level set points
- 0-5V or 0-10V output signal
- Remote mounting of indicator box up to 200 feet (61 meters) away – includes junction box and additional length of 4 conductor wire cable
||Click here to download the Scaletron Model 2350 Brochure
||Click here to download the Scaletron Model 2350 Dimensional Drawings