Digital fluid management with the DULCOnneX platform. Allow secure and reliable use to be made of IIoT data.
The DULCOnneX Gateway reliably transfers system data with SSL/TLS encryption to the DULCOnneX Cloud via a secure Wi-Fi connection. Depending on type, communication with connected devices is either by Ethernet or by CANopen at field bus level. The gateway forms the heart of the hardware needed to connect pumps, sensors, controllers and disinfection systems with DULCOnneX and therefore to allow use to be made of the IIoT data.
Portfolio of products supported as standard:
- Solenoid-driven metering pumps gamma/ X, gamma/ XL
- Motor-driven metering pumps Sigma X control type Sigma/ 1, Sigma/ 2, Sigma/ 3; Sigma Hygienic Design
- Controllers DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb, AEGIS II
- UV systems Dulcodes LP, MP
- Chlorine dioxide systems Bello Zon® CDLb, CDLb H2SO4
- DULCOMETER M module, I module
- Peristaltic pump DULCO®flex DF4a
- Peristaltic metering pumps DULCO flex Control DFXa, DFYa
For the chlorine dioxide systems Bello Zon® CDVd/CDKd and the electrolysis system CHLORINSITU IIa 60-300 g/h the selection for a connection to DULCONNEX is made via the configuration in the ident code of the respective system.
- Web-based fluid management
- Simple commissioning
- Communication via Wi-Fi