Diaphragm Metering Pump Makro/ 5
It is not possible to do more with a mechanically deflected diaphragm
The diaphragm metering pump Makro/ 5 (M5Ma) with the Makro/ 5 hydraulic diaphragm and plunger metering pumps, form a range of drive mechanisms with stroke lengths of 20 and/or 50 mm. A wide range of power end versions is available for use in areas at risk from explosion with ATEX certification.
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 2% within the 30-100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation.
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- Chlorine in seawater meters
- t is possible to combine up to 4 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available
- Customised designs are available on request