Diaphragm Metering Pump Makro TZ
Greater safety in continuous operation through mechanically deflected multi-layer safety diaphragm
The diaphragm metering pump Makro TZ (TZMb) has an adjustable eccentric drive mechanism and, together with the Makro TZ plunger metering pump, forms a range of drive mechanisms with stroke lengths of 10 and/or 20 mm. A wide range of power end versions is available for use in areas at risk from explosion with ATEX certification.
- Patented multi-layer safety diaphragm with integral diaphragm rupture warning system
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 2% within the 30 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- The modular construction with single and double head versions permits a wide range of applications, with the double head designs being operated in push-pull mode
- It is possible to combine up to 4 metering units, even with different pump capacities, in multiple pump systems
- 5 different gear ratios are available