LZ12 Switch-Tek™ Vibration Level Switch
The general purpose vibration point level switch provides reliable liquid level detection of dirty liquids such as those with light to medium coating, scaling or foaming characteristics with a 1A relay output. Media examples include wastewater, diluted caustic soda and light weight oil. For optimum performance, the liquid level switch automatically adjusts for coating build up, and if necessary, outputs a proactive maintenance alarm to request cleaning. The submersible Ryton® liquid level sensor is universally mounted through the tank wall or inside the tank as a high level alarm or low level alarm.
- Automatic coating adjustment optimizes sensor performance
- Submersible Ryton® sensor with polypropylene cable for corrosive liquids
- Coating alarm proactively alerts user when cleaning is required
- 60VA relay selectable NO or NC via power supply wiring polarity
- Compatible with Smart Trak and Switch-Pak installation fittings