Stubbe Pressure Relief & Sustaining Valves
Stubbe Thermoplastic valves are used for pressure relief, overflow or bypass. They are sensitive and accurate enough to be used as an upstream pressure sustaining valve or back pressure regulator. UPVC body, PTFE coated diaphragm, EPDM or FPM seat & seals, true union style body with solvent weld ends to BS/Ansi dimensions - rated 10 bar. Pressure relief valve (DHV712-R).
- Set range 0,3 up to 10 bar
- EPDM diaphragm with PTFE coating
- Powerful thermoplastic pressure relief valve with patented piston control
- For constant working pressures even in systems with counterpressure constant, low vibration control behavior
- Simple pressure setting possible at any time, also during operation
- 100% back pressure free in the position of rest